I’m cleaning up the site a bit. Pardon the mess.
“Jeep’s helped Daisy Duke escape Boss Hogg.” Pass the wave on!
The best surfing video I’ve seen to date. Surfers compete for winter swells on the Oahu pipeline.
It’s not lost on me that car care isn’t a favorite pastime among most car owners. To many, cars are a simple way to travel between points A and B.
If you are taking the time to occasionally pamper your ride, I have created a this list of 7 car care products that may make the job a little easier. I personally use all of these and attest to their quality. If you have a favorite car care product or tool leave a comment, I’d love to hear about it.
Adam’s Car Shampoo. Fill your bucket with Adam’s, the only car wash soap I’ve found for extreme sudsing and a PH balance that won’t harm your paint.
Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Mitt. Some pro detailers recommend wool mitts but I tend to stray from them due to the swirl marks they can leave if not used properly. Instead, I use 5 microfiber mitts during the wash process, discarding one into an empty bucket after each section. The two bucket method is good but I prefer to discard dirty mitts so they’re not reexposed to the clean water.
The only people who you should get even with are those who have helped you.
~ John Southard
- Don’t give instructions give intent
- Shift ownership to your team
- Move authority closer to information
- Create an environment for thinking
- Give control and create leaders
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
~ Vince Lombardi
5 fun facts about the UT vs. South Carolina game.
- Before Saturday October 19th, the last time Tennessee beat a ranked opponent was Halloween night in 2009 against, you guessed it, South Carolina.
- This was UT’s first win over a top 15 team since an Oct. 27, 2007.
- Palardy’s game-winning field goal was the first since Wilhoit’s kick to beat Florida on Sept. 18, 2004.
- Marquez North finished with 102 receiving yards making him the first Vol freshman to eclipse 100 yards since Justin Hunter did it in 2010.
- Connor Shaw’s first loss to an unranked opponent in his career.
Audi is back at their paint throwing games again with this new video featuring Ben Collins and free-runner Damien Walters. Press play and enjoy 4 minutes of egg splattering fun.